Synergy Employment Group Is Here To Help
We provide companies across Pennsylvania with light industrial, mechanical trades, managerial, clerical, and professional workers for temporary positions and positions that lead to long-term opportunities.
Whether you need one employee or several dozen; whether you need someone for an afternoon or for a year; whether you need to replace a manager, a janitor, a pallet-jack driver, an executive or an executive assistant, we provide staffing and recruiting services across Pennsylvania, including Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks and York Counties –and more.
staffing and recruiting services we offer:
Our comprehensive workers’ compensation and risk management services are designed proactively to create a solid safety net for employees
- Safety Resources, Policies, and General Training
- Work Site Evaluations
- Risk Management Professionals to ensure safety and compliance
- OSHA Certified Safety and Risk Managers
- National Safety Certified Risk Managers
- Back To Work Program
In the ever-changing business environment, it’s crucial to have the flexibility to evaluate the suitability of workers before making long-term commitments. With our payrolling service, you can seamlessly transition workers onto our payroll, allowing you to assess their performance and fit before adding them to your payroll. We manage administrative responsibilities and the endless paperwork that accompanies employment, from A to Z.
- Unemployment Burden – Our expert team efficiently manages the claims process from start to finish – filing and responding to claims, gathering the necessary documentation and handling hearings and appeals.
- Onboarding and Offboarding – No-shows, one-day workers, terminations, new hires -Synergy handles it all. In addition, we take on full responsibility for taxes, worker’s compensation, and unemployment claims and hearings, resulting in cost savings for you, as those can tack on an additional 18 – 20% to a base salary.
- Payroll, Benefits, and Compliance – We handle everything to ensure compliance with the latest tax laws and regulations, thus eliminating your risk of errors, penalties, and legal issues that may arise from incorrect payroll management. We also administer benefits, process payroll, and handle check distribution, freeing your staff to focus on strategy and growth.